Wombat Software wants to make hazard assessments smart. Connect the hazard assessments done at the corporate level to prepare for a project to the hazard assessments that workers doing the actual work use in the field.
The first step in identifying potential hazards is to list the tasks involved with the project. Then determine the controls that will reduce the risk associated with those hazards.
Above all, this is core information that the people in the field should have access to!
How can we can make hazard assessments smart?
- A drop-down menu of sites that you are assigned to lets you enter where you are working.
- A drop-down list of tasks associated with the site you selected is where you enter what you are doing.
- After that, the hazards and controls that the company level hazard assessment associates with what you have entered automatically show up.
- In addition, you can add ad hoc tasks that come up during the day.
- If you have not completed training or signed off documentation and forms that the company level hazard assessment has set as required to do the task, a red warning will come up.
Here is a quick video shows what this will look like.
Wombat Software wants hazard assessments to have actual value in the real world by making them relevant and easy for workers to use.
Let us know what you think. How can we make this idea even better?